Reasons for choosing SDICO
Your choice of contractor impacts the entire project. Here is what SDICO brings to the table:
- A foundation you can rely on
- SDICO offers solid knowledge, strong engineering background, skills, and intensive construction and building experience. We are committed to your satisfaction.
- Customized, just for you
- We work with our clients from floor plans to features, finishes and select the right details to make them feel at home.
- Function & style
- Our designs combine function and style with well-planned workspaces, open living areas, bright lights and fresh feeling. All built-in convenience.
- We focus on sustainability features including energy conservation (minimal energy to heat, light and run appliances), enhancing indoor air quality and reducing environmental impacts.
- Careful planning
- Our homes are built in developed communities designed to foster a spirit of neighborliness by carefully balancing private and public areas. They include welcoming home designs, green recreational areas, playgrounds for children, safe and attractive roads and pathways, golf courses and many more features.
- Addressing lifestyles at different life stages
- We design and build your home to meet your today’s and future needs and know that a family's size changes throughout our lives. A flexible home is one that has been designed to accommodate that change with as little cost and distribution as possible.
- Flexible design
- Think about layout changes or where future granny suite could be. During the design and construction process you can run the necessary plumbing and wiring, along with framing future door openings. When that day comes, you already have the infrastructure in place and save money by avoiding a major disruptive renovation. This can also be an excellent resale feature by making it easier for future homebuyers to make those changes themselves.
- This checklist will help determine what features you would like to have in your new homes.